Monoclad / Trimdek
Profiled Metal Roofing
- 4.35kg / sqm
- Width: 830mm (Coverage: 762mm)
Online order unavailable, please order from our store or contact us now for more information.
Monoclad® / Trimdek Roof and Wall Cladding gives excellent durability in almost all locations. However, it is important to choose the correct coating for each application environment. Durability recommendations do vary based on the application of the product in roofing or walling installations. Versatile roof and wall cladding featuring bold, trapezoidal ribs and subtle fluting in the pans. Ideal for commercial, industrial and residential buildings.
- 29mm ribs provide excellent spanning and water-carrying capacity
- Monoclad compatible Stramit Monolap® lap joint system allows for single plane, long run roofs
- Some system and span combinations certified to FM Global approval standard FM4471
- Minimum roof slope: 2°
- Long spanning cladding permitting wide support spacing
- Trimdek can be used with TRIM-KLIP™ end and expansion joint system
- Made in Australia
- Best for pergola, carport and roofing