HybridTM Diamond Tools WET + DRY
- 60 grit, Green colour coded, for extremely rough grinding
- 120 grit, Black colour coded, for rough grinding
- 200 grit, Red colour coded, for semi rough grinding
Online order unavailable, please order from our store or contact us now for more information.
The KGS Hybrid Flap Discs is used for shaping, bevelling and grinding edges. Can be used wet or dry, has a fast cutting speed and high stock removal rate. The Flap Disc is easier to use and more forgiving than heavier cup wheels. A smooth consistent finish with no chipping is another advantage of the KGS Diamond Flap Discs. Beyond exceptional lifetime they show a smooth consistent finish. The Hybrid Flap Discs made from 100% diamond flaps is the value for money option compared to Cup Wheels. In addition. The Hybrid system consists of KGS Hybrid Polishing Pads, all with the ability to be used wet and dry.
- Wet and dry use with a broad range of materials and colours
- High stock removal rates
- Fast cutting speed and high stock removal rate
- Exceptional lifetime
- Easy to use, more forgiving than heavier cup wheels
- Smooth consistent finish, no chipping
- Cost efficient with exceptional lifetime
- Covers a broad range of materials and colours